The Danish Christmas Fete is a small venue, but we aim to be the greatest to provide a family friendly atmosphere where you can experience Danish traditions, quality and design.
Come join us on Saturday 23th November, 9am – 3pm
33-35 Hillcrest Road, Pennant Hills, NSW 2120
- Try out Danish food like “smørrebrød” (open sandwiches), Danish “æbleskiver (a kind of dumplings) or Danish “hotdogs”.
- You will find great stalls with Danish design quality products, lots of Danish goods and lollies, homemade and imported Danish Christmas Craft.
- Give your bid at the amazing silent auction with a lot of Danish Design products,
- Families can entertain themselves in the kid´s corner with Lego Education bricks, Danish Christmas craft workshop, lucky dip and a children´s lottery.
- Try out our raffle and win a return flight ticket to Copenhagen or buy tickets for our lottery of the day and win great prizes on the spot.
- Enjoy the entertainment when the Pennant Hills Primary School Choir sings or when children sing in the Lucia Parade. Santa will be there as well!
9.00 The stalls open
10.15 The Pennant Hills Public School Choir (garden stage)
11.15 The Danish Choir performs (stage in the hall)
12.00 Children will walk in a “Lucia Parade” singing the ”light” song
12.30 Silent auction winners are announced (garden stage)
13.00 H.C. Andersen storytelling (in the church)
13.30 Silent auction winners are announced (garden stage)
13.45 The Danish Choir performs (garden stage)
14.30 Silent Auction winners are announced (garden stage)
14.45 The winner of the return ticket to Copenhagen and the prizes from Bodum, OzWay and DK2U will be drawn (garden stage)
Additional parking can be found at the Pennant Hills Primary School opposite the church on Weemala Road. Follow the signs!
Two spaces at the school are disabled parking.
It’s a good idea to bring cash to the market.
Selected stalls will accepts EFTPOS payment on the amount (VISA, Mastercard and debit cards)