The Danish Christmas Market is a small venue, but we aim to be the greatest to provide a family friendly atmosphere where you can experience Danish traditions, quality and design.
Come join us on Saturday 23th November, 9am – 3pm
33-35 Hillcrest Road, Pennant Hills, NSW 2120
- Try out Danish food like “smørrebrød” (open sandwiches), Danish “æbleskiver (a kind of dumplings) or Danish “hotdogs”.
- You will find great stalls with Danish design quality products, lots of Danish goods and lollies, homemade and imported Danish Christmas Craft.
- Give your bid at the amazing silent auction with a lot of Danish Design products,
- Families can entertain themselves in the kid´s corner with Lego Education bricks, Danish Christmas craft workshop, lucky dip and a children´s lottery.
- Try out our raffle and win a return flight ticket to Copenhagen or buy tickets for our lottery of the day and win great prizes on the spot.
- Enjoy the entertainment when the Pennant Hills Primary School Choir sings or when children sing in the Lucia Parade. Santa will be there as well!
9am The market is open
10:15am The Pennant Hills Public School Choir (garden stage)
11am The Danish Choir (stage in the hall)
11:45am Children will walk in a “Lucia Parade” singing the ‘light’ song
12:15pm Auction on stage for select donations
12:30pm Silent auction winners are announced (garden stage)
12:45pm H.C. Andersen tells a fairy tale (inside the church)
1pm Lucky door prices – drawn by Royal Copenhagen
1:30pm Silent auction winners are announced (garden stage)
1:45pm The Danish Choir (garden stage)
2:30pm Silent Auction winners are announced (garden stage)
2:45pm The winner of the return ticket to Copenhagen and the prizes from OzWay, Bodum and DK2U will be drawn
3pm The market closes
Additional parking can be found at the Pennant Hills Primary School opposite the church on Weemala Road. Follow the signs!
Two spaces at the school are disabled parking.
It’s a good idea to bring cash to the market.
Selected stalls will accepts EFTPOS payment on the amount (VISA, Mastercard and debit cards)