If you would like to buy raffle tickets from anywhere in Australia, all you have to do is:
Contact The Danish Church, Tel: (02) 9980 8223 or mail: email@example.com – we are happy to send them to you!
Payment is best made online via our webpage. But it is of course also possible to pay by credit card via the phone. We will post the raffle tickets as soon as we have your payment.
Raffle Ticket Price: $2.50 each
1st 1 Economy Class Ticket return
(From SYD/MEL/BNE/ADL/PER to Copenhagen) Sponsored by Svitzer and Blue Water Shipping Value $ 2.000
2nd “Bodum Cork Range”: Sponsored by Bodum Value $ 400
Coffee maker, double wall coffee maker, Tea press,
Vodka & dry martini set, travel mug, Cork tray
3rd Guided tour in Melbourne, 4 persons Sponsored by Ozway Value $ 276
4th DK2U, Danish Webshop voucher Sponsored by The Danish Church Value $ 200
The Danish Church in Australia is a registered charity No CFN 14394 under NSW: Charity Fundraising Act. 1991. This lottery is being conducted according to the rules for fundraising raffles according to the NSW Department of Gaming and Racing under the Office for Charities. The purpose of this lottery is to support the Danish Church in Australia.
Conditions for the flight ticket:
1) The winning flight is return from SYD/MEL/BNE/ADL/PER to Copenhagen
2) The Danish Church will order and pay the flight ticket at a the value no higher than $2000 on behalf of the winner
3) The airline for the winning flight will be chosen at the discretion of the Danish Church, but requests can be made by the winner
4) Any special requests regarding the winning flight that makes the prize of the ticket exceed the value of $2000 will have to be paid by the winner
5) The winner has to inform the Danish Church of preferred dates for the flight no later than 1st April 2019.
6) The winner has to inform the Danish Church about personal data needed for booking the flight ticket no later than 1st April 2019
7) The date of the outgoing flight is to be no later than 1st October 2019